Content under development
The IM partnership is being launched as we write (Fall 2017). Much of the its initial work will provide full documentation in web pages like this one. As a temporary preview, we outline each page's planned contents here. We expect the site to be in initial working shape by 2018.
We are currently entertaining conversations with prospective partners, whose participation will be instrumental in finalizing this site's details and content.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information before then.
Outline of forthcoming content
We maintain a suite of collaboration tools to facilitate interaction between IM Partnership members, the k.LAB development team, and independent, registered users and developers. This collaboration tool suite includes:
- Bitbucket repositories hosting code in an open-source, version-controlled environment,
- A user-friendly, drag-and-drop style data manager,
- A collaborative space, including a crowdsourced knowledge base on Confluence,
- An issue tracker on Jira,
- Gitter channels to support development issues, and
- Crucible, a tool enabling peer review of software source code by developers.