This page contains a brief outline of its final contents, which will be completed in 2018.
We maintain a suite of collaboration tools to facilitate interaction between IM Partnership members, the k.LAB development team, and independent, registered users and developers. This collaboration tool suite includes:
- Bitbucket repositories hosting code in an open-source, version-controlled environment,
- A user-friendly, drag-and-drop style data manager,
- A collaborative space, including a crowdsourced knowledge base on Confluence,
- An issue tracker on Jira,
- Gitter channels to support development issues, and
- Crucible, a tool enabling peer review of software source code by developers.